Home

April 4, 2007 at 1:08 pm | Posted in Hospital, Kidney Problems, Surgery | Leave a comment

He’s still having pain from the surgery but thank God he’s home!

now we have to wait until Tuesday to hear from his doctor and to decide what to do….we can either have the same surgeon remove the bad kidney, or if possible, drive to Columbia, MO to have laproscopic surgery. the bad news is, Columbia is about five hours from us and we would have to leave Daniel with his grandma. the possible good news is that lap surgery would be quicker and Ron would heal quicker.

Advertisements

Leave a Comment »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

I love reading your comments! Please leave me your thoughts.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.
Entries and comments feeds.

%d bloggers like this: